Celebrate the New Year in the Hudson Valley with dinner, dancing, and more.
ORANGE COUNTY, N.Y. (December 13, 2017) – Whether you’re looking to ring in the New Year with a romantic evening, a night out with friends, or a celebration the whole family can enjoy, look no further than Orange County, N.Y. Offering a variety of restaurants, breweries and indoor activity centers, there’s no shortage of New Year’s Eve celebrations in the Hudson Valley.
Orange County Tourism’s staff recommends counting down to 2018 with friends and family at one of the many fabulous New Year’s Eve parties on their events calendar. Make it a weekend getaway! Indulge with a gourmet five-course meal or head to the dance floor at one of our unique local establishments, then stay overnight at one of Orange County’s select hotels or cozy B&Bs.
Some Orange County New Year’s Eve celebrations include:
- Family New Year’s Eve Party, The Castle Fun Center, 109 Brookside Avenue, Chester, N.Y., Sunday, December 31, 2017, 6-9 p.m.; includes two dinner buffets, an arcade cart, a rock climbing wall, a laser maze, go karts, roller skating, dancing and “midnight” countdown at 8:50 p.m. with a ball drop and confetti canon celebration.
- New Year’s Eve Dinner, Iron Forge Inn, 38 Iron Forge Road, Warwick, N.Y., Sunday, December 31, 2017, 5-9 p.m.; choose from a three or five course dinner menu to celebrate the New Year with family and friends.
- New Year’s Eve Gala 2018, Anthony’s Pier 9, 2975 U.S. Route 9W, New Windsor, N.Y., Sunday, December 31, 2017, 7 p.m.-12:30 a.m.; includes a deluxe cocktail hour, gourmet dinner, and breakfast bag to-go. Ring in the New Year with a champagne toast, party favors, and noise makers at midnight.
- New Year’s Eve Party: Villa Venezia’s Black Tie Casino Night, Villa Venezia, 2257 Goshen Turnpike, Middletown, N.Y., Sunday, December 31, 2017, 8 p.m.- 1 a.m.; includes four course dinner and open bar, classic casino games, music and dancing.
- New Year’s Eve Party: Hotel Thayer, MacArthur’s Riverview Restaurant at the Thayer Hotel, 674 Thayer Road, West Point, N.Y., Sunday, December 31, 2017, 7 p.m.-1 a.m.; celebrate the New Year with an open bar, a four-course meal, and a champagne toast at midnight.
Be sure to visit Orange County Tourism’s Facebook page: Orange County Tourism NY. It’s a fabulous guide to up-to-the-minute postings of area events and activities, great times, and memorable experiences available to visitors.
Also visit Orange County Tourism’s innovative and user friendly new website: www.orangetourism.org.
About Orange County Tourism
Orange County Tourism, based in Goshen, N.Y., is the county’s tourism headquarters and a participant in the I LOVE NY program. A comprehensive listing of area attractions, lodging, and events can be found at www.OrangeTourism.org. For a free copy of the Orange County Travel Guide, e-mail email@example.com or call 845-615-3860.