Discover the best tips to make the most of your visit
CENTRAL VALLEY, N.Y. (Aug. 2, 2017) — It’s that time of the year again: Summer is coming to an end, and students and parents are gearing up for back-to-school shopping for the next school year.
Woodbury Common Premium Outlets, one of the world’s most successful and well-known outlet shopping destinations, has released an “Insider’s Guide” on how to make the best of back-to-school shopping. With 240 first-class stores, all with a savings of 25 percent to 65 percent every day, shopping at Woodbury Common can be easy and enjoyable, even if you come with the kids.
The Insider’s Guide includes the following suggestions:
• To avoid the rush, the best time to shop is in the morning or evening. Woodbury Common is open daily from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
• There is plenty of parking at Woodbury Common; it has 6,700 parking spots. But if you don’t immediately find an open spot, take advantage of the parking garage on site that is equipped with smart park technology, indicating to shoppers where spaces are available.
• Don’t forget to stop by any of the Guest Services locations at Woodbury Common – the Guest Services kiosk by the new parking garage is very convenient – and pick up a map and a Savings Passport. The coupon book costs $10 and provides additional savings. VIP Shopper Members receive the Savings Passport for free – sign up prior to your visit
• Hop on a shopper trolley to get from one place to another. These open-air motorized carts will ferry you from the parking lot to stores throughout Woodbury Common.
• While variety abounds, make sure to hit the following stores for back-to-school essentials like children’s clothes and shoes at Nike, Gap, Vineyard Vines, The North Face, Adidas and Polo Ralph Lauren.
• Need a break for all the shopping? Don’t forget to stop for lunch or dinner, and enjoy the many eateries that offer international food as well as vegetarian and organic options. Choose from options like Pret a Manger, Just Salad and Yo! Sushi, as well as favorites like Shake Shack, Magnolia Bakery and Le Pain Quotidien. Adults can also enjoy a beer, wine or cocktails and small bites at the newly opened Black Dirt Bourbon Barn.
• If children need to take a break from the shopping, Woodbury Common has a new playground area for kids. Parents can keep an eye on them from benches. Additionally, free Wifi is available throughout the property.
• Navigating Woodbury Common can be very easy when using the map feature on your smart phone to find directions from your current location to various points at Woodbury Common. Find the map at http://www.premiumoutlets.com/outlet/woodbury-common/map.
• The new L’Occitane store has great beauty supplies and samples to test. You can even get a mini facial or a hand massage if you need a break!
• Not everything needs to be about the kids. Stop by Tory Burch, Kate Spade New York or any other store and purchase a little something fun for yourself.
• If you are local to the Hudson Valley – live within a 30-mile radius of Woodbury Common or in Orange, Rockland, Dutchess, Westchester or Bergen counties – take advantage of Locals Night, which offers special discounts and perks on the first Tuesday of every month from 4 p.m. to 9 p.m.
“Woodbury Common offers an elevated customer experience to shoppers, and back-to-school shopping is no different. Park without a hassle, have your pick of top brands and the best price possible, and enjoy a day of shopping,” said Stephanie Johnson, director of marketing and business development at Woodbury Common Premium Outlets. “We wanted to unveil our ‘Insider’s Guide’ to shoppers to help them make the most of their time.”
About Woodbury Common Premium Outlets
Conveniently accessed from New York City via the New York State Thruway at Exit 16, Woodbury Common Premium Outlets features 240 stores including Tory Burch, Celine, Nike, Bottega Veneta, Michael Kors, Burberry, Coach, The North Face, and more, all at a savings of 25 percent to 65 percent every day. Market Hall offers a variety of dining opportunities including Chipotle, Pret A Manger, Pinkberry and more. To learn more, visit http://www.premiumoutlets.com/outlet/woodbury-common.
About Simon Premium Outlets®
The global Simon Premium Outlets portfolio offers exceptional brands at extraordinary savings through a diverse mix of luxury, designer and popular retailers representing the best in fashion, family and home. Our 87 Simon Premium Outlets in the United States, Puerto Rico, Canada, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico and South Korea are some of the most iconic and productive shopping destinations for residents and travelers including Woodbury Common (New York City), Orlando, Desert Hills (Palm Springs), Las Vegas and Wrentham Village Premium Outlets (Boston). For more information, visit premiumoutlets.com or follow Premium Outlets on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.
Simon is a global leader in the ownership of premier shopping, dining, entertainment and mixed-use destinations and an S&P 100 company (Simon Property Group, NYSE:SPG). Our properties across North America, Europe, and Asia provide community gathering places for millions of people every day and generate billions in annual sales. For more information, visit simon.com.